Sunday, August 23, 2015

New Best Sunscreen!

I finally found it! The best natural sunscreen, Butterbean Organics. I fell in love with the ingredients and the story of a mom in Georgia making it in her kitchen because she wanted something chemical-free for her children. Bad news: no one sells them in NYC. Good news: I now sell them! Their organic sunscreen and bug spray are not only of natural ingredients but are also full of vitamins and antioxidants that effectively nourish and protect even the most sensitive skin. The bug spray I am super excited about because, until now, my daughter and I were just suffering through because I didn't want to use the chemicals and all the natural things I was using weren't effective. The bug spray is not only effective but doesn't have the harmful DEET. It also doesn't have petroleum, but uses Neem oil instead which is really healthy for the skin. It is alcohol and soy free and uses essential oils for a nice smell (no more chemical stink!).

The sunscreen is SPF 30, 80 minutes of water-resistance, and UVA/UVB. It doesn't have any sticky white residue either! It uses zinc oxide instead of toxic titanium and has coconut oil in it which moisturizes the skin!

The sunscreen comes in 3.0 oz ($12) or 7.0 oz ($22) pots or 4 oz spray ($16).
Bug spray is 4 oz. spray for $12.


Order yours by emailing or calling the office today!

(866) 585-5999
info@healingartsnyc.com