Saturday, April 10, 2021

The COVID Vaccines

The COVID vaccines are a hot topic that I am now ready to address because I know many of you have loads of questions that I have been answering with my limited knowledge but now am ready to answer.  I am glad the vaccines are out for I really think they’re our only way through this pandemic but with the new technology I was really hesitant to see what it would look like in the body.  Now after muscle testing about 75 patients with either one or two vaccines I can definitely tell you I am not as nervous about it for what I am seeing is the same as what I have seen in the past when helping patients detox the heavy metals and chemicals that come with other vaccines.  I have had a lot of experience when helping detox infants, children and adults from other vaccine fillers and was worried that the COVID vaccines would be different and too complicated to help my patients with.  I know it’s still early for we don’t know what the COVID vaccines will do to the body in a year, 5 years, 10 years etc. and this is why we have to respect everyone's vaccine choice but so far I’m happy with what I see. About 12% of my patients are having a reaction to either the first or second vaccines.  A reaction is anything more than a sore arm and tired the night of the vaccine. 

A reaction can include feeling sick with a sore throat, fever, joint pain, numbing toes, legs, or

fingers, back pain or dizziness which can last anywhere from 1-5 day. No one has had to go to

the hospital to seek help from the vaccine reaction.  


I have seen only 5 Johnson and Johnson vaccines in my patients of which 2 have had

a reaction.  The rest are an even mix of Pfizer and Moderna which despite all the research,

I have seen an equal amount of reactions and do not have a preference on which shot is

better.  12% is a small percentage of patients having a reaction so as I see more patients

with the vaccine in them the number may change a little and go anywhere from 9%-15%

but I do expect it to stay lower than average and that is because after the first shot

I muscle test to see what is needed to help the liver, lymphatic system or kidneys detox

the heavy chemicals or heavy metals.  


Helping patients detox from the vaccine doesn't mean taking supplements only.

Some people need other support as well including lymphatic drainage therapy,

castor oil packs, ozone sauna, foot detox bath or salt booth depending on their symptoms.



With my experience so far, it takes about 3 weeks per shot to detox which is great because

with the Pfizer or Moderna they recommend getting the second shot 4 weeks after the first

shot which gives the body enough time to detox the first shot.  It’s best to get muscle tested

within the first 4 days of getting the shot.  Even best is to get muscle tested the day of to

see exactly what supplements your body needs.  It’s absolutely fine to get tested a week or

two after as well.  As long as you get tested between the shots, this will help you detox

before the second shot so that it goes well. 

If you are a patient of mine and have already gotten the J&J or both of the other shots know

that I can still help you detox the fillers from the vaccine(s) which I feel is important just

because we don’t know the after affect of the vaccine.   


I know many of my patients’ family and friends don’t live in NYC and yet want help detoxing

the vaccine so I decided to put together a vaccine detox bundle.  The majority of my patients

are testing for homeopathic supplements from HVS, called Metals and another one called

Chemicals.  One bottle is taken per shot so the bundle comes with 2 Metals and

2 Chemicals.  One cap of each is taken per day and added to water.  They can be taken together at

any time of day.  Take the bottles until done.  To buy the vaccine detox bundle, click here.

7 comments:

  1. Hi. Thank you for the info!! I got J&J over 3 weeks ago, will the detox bundle make sense? Also, can I give the extra bottles to someone who finished both the rounds of pfizer? Will they need 4 bottles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it makes sense to still do the one bottle of Metals and Chemicals and give the other two bottles to someone who did pfizer. Unfortunately it has been my experience that with teh pfizer and moderna you need two bottles of each even when you are finished taking both shots. Want to just by one bottle of each for yourself? If so email me or call the office, 866-585-5999

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I will be in touch ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would this still be effective two weeks after the second shot of Pfizer or Moderna?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What detox to you have for kids for the DTaP? can this covid detox be given to kids? if so the dosage is the same?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, would you recommend in taking anything else? I got the 2nd moderna vaccine yesterday and I don’t feel good at all. I bought liver oil, and possibly liposomal Glutathione but also looking into your package. I don’t want to overtake supplements or products but also want to detox from this.

    ReplyDelete