Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Wellblends: Organic Auyrveda Products


I have a high respect for Auyrveda medicine. It originated in India more than 3,000 years ago and remains one of the country’s traditional health care systems. Its concepts about health and disease promote the use of herbal compounds, special diets, and other unique health practices which sounds exactly like my office!

Auyrveda medicine use herbs that include tumeric, clove, ginger, cayenne and many others. I use tumeric as an anti-inflammatory, clove for it's anti-oxidants, ginger helps settle an upset stomach, and cayenne helps increase metabolism and kill parasites. Many times over I have given these herbs in supplement form or asked patients to include them in their diet. I have not found an Auryveda line of supplements that have met my standards until now and I'm excited to share it with you!



Wellblends is organic and muscle tests extremely well. I have used it on myself, my family and a few of you have gotten sample packets as well to try and I love the results. For me, when using Wellblends I have a greater sense of well being and the moment I started feeling under the weather GOLDEN MILK- WELLNESS BOOSTING BLEND was wonderful at keeping my immune system strong to ward off what I started feeling.

Directions for Golden Milk:
Combine 1 tsp of the herbal powder with one cup of almond milk or cashew milk. Bring the milk and spices to a boil. Remove from heat and sip. This blend helps to reduce inflammation, fight free radicals, reduce the results of aging, improve circulation, curb cravings, calm the mind and improve sleep. Drink this elixir nightly. Kids will love it too! Once the liquid cools to room temperature verses pipping hot, you can choose to add a dab of honey for extra sweetness.

With all those benefits how can you not try it!

To check this product out and much more go to:

www.wellblends.com

No comments:

Post a Comment