Thursday, February 11, 2016

Got Milk? or Got Toxins?  How Toxic Milk Can Be

It is my profession, more so my passion, to help people get rid of toxins in the body and with the right nutrition, help it heal.  For years I have identified milk as a toxin in the body for a lot of people that over time, after healing the body and changing it's biochemistry, the body is able to digest milk again, not as a toxin but as a food.  But after reading that scientists have determined that there could be up to 20 painkillers, antibiotics and growth hormones in a single glass of milk (published here) I am tempted to tell people to not drink or eat it at all!


The scientists say that the traces are so small that consumers need not worry about adverse effects and of course, my reaction is, 'you got to be kidding?!" 

Organic milk typically does not come from cows on antibiotics, growth hormone or a GMO corn diet.  Even better is when you can talk to the farmer himself and ask specific questions on the cow's diet and care.  Until you know for sure, I say the best thing for the body is to stay away or do in very small amounts so it is toxin in, toxin out and your body can detox it without causing much of a problem or stress on the liver, the main detox organ of the body.  If you or someone you know may have a milk sensitivity send them my way to get muscle tested to find out once and for all.