Monday, November 2, 2015

Passion is in the Sacral Chakra


The Sacral Chakra is your passion and pleasure center and it is located in the pelvic area above the root chakra, below the belly button. While the Root Chakra is satisfied with survival, the 2nd chakra seeks pleasure and enjoyment.


The gift of this chakra is experiencing our lives through feelings and sensations. When balanced, the second chakra is the center of feeling, emotion, pleasure, sensuality, intimacy, creativity, friendliness and connection.

The main challenge for the second chakra is the conditioning of our society. When the sacral chakra is not balanced we can have trouble handling our emotions. We live in a society where feelings are not valued, where passion, and emotional reactions are being frowned upon. We are being taught not to "lose control". And we get disconnected from our bodies and our feelings.

As if this was not enough, we also experience the wounds of our collective cultural struggles over many sexual issues of our society. On one hand sexuality is magnified and glorified, and on the other hand it is rejected. This results in either blocked or excessive second chakra issues.

The sacral chakra is related to feelings of guilt and kidneys, constipation, muscle spasms, bladder, and large intestine. Carnelian agate, tiger’s eye, and orange calcite can help balance this chakra. The sacral chakracise are pelvic thrusts upward for at least 15 seconds and then circular in the clockwise direction and then counterclockwise, then clockwise again for at least 45 seconds.



Deep Blue is an amazing oil for the sacral chakra! It was developed for sore muscles, aches and pains and since a blocked sacral chakra can cause muscle spasms when I started using Deep Blue to open up the sacral chakra I was getting amazing results! The Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, German Chamomile, Helichrysum, and Osmanthus oils found in Deep Blue work together as the perfect soothing blend.

Affirmations can also help. They can be said at any time of day and used with Emotional Freedom Technique.


Sacral Chakra Affirmation

I am creating a life
That has an ebb and flow
Allowing me to grow
Into the individual I AM.
A person of immeasurable value,
comfortable with others and able to assert
my passions without manipulating
and stealing power.
Comfortable in my own skin I express
creatively who I am.
I accept your appreciation and nurturing of
me as I do for you in a healthy relationship.
Oh when I go the other way and fight the
flow to get my way I suffer so from guilt and
shame and have to find an addiction to blame.
No, I will go with the flow and let go of the
need to control, I will let go of the past,
I do not need all the drama to last.
I will take the passage within creating a life
of magical moments for us to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment